SpyTHINK 078: No TRY in Moral Kollapse, Yodalawyer-Poisoned Amerika


For an example of moral kollapse Amerika poisoned by yodalawyerism, I'm at an optics shop TRYing (YES, there is a "TRY") to get prescription lenses for my videocamera, cellphone answering, sun "Spy" glasses. This is the 5th try; every time I show them the THIN sunglass lenses and ask them CAN THEY REPLICATE THIS?

They say YES--which means they will fit in the spy frame. Logic. Deduction.

Then, I show them the spy frame and they smugly proclaim RX prescription lenses CANNOT be fitted to them. Says who?

THEY JUST TOLD ME THEY COULD REPLICATE THIN LENSES THAT WILL FIT.

Obviously, all 5x places were LYING.

Perturbed by this dishonesty, the sale rep brings out the optometrist who actually makes lenses; he tells the TRUTH finally:

1. He CANNOT replicate the thin sunglass lenses that came with them.

2. He showed me the FAT blank lens he starts off with.

3, The Spy frame's pocket doesn't have enough space to accommodate thick lenses.

At this point, the defeatist sales rep gives up and says why not wear contacts?

NO, I need to be able to parachute jump and not lose things flying off my eyeballs.

She then throws the towel in again, posturing, "why don't you just wear them as sunglasses?"

NO, it's none of her business what my goals are but as an easy-going perfectionist, I reveal:

I WANT TO WEAR THE SPY GLASSES IN DOORS SO I CAN ANSWER MY CELL PHONECAMERA REMOTELY so the damn thing is not wed to my body. Bluetooth ear pieces fall out; the Spy glasses ear pieces are tethered and will not become lost.

I ask the optometrist; "can you make a CLEAR, NON-PRESCRIPTION LENSES so I can wear them indoors?"

He says "the lenses with protrude out and will nullify their warranty"

WTFO? I told him I'm NOT going to sue them if they TRY and FIND OUT; the gal who sold me them will send me another since I'm doing her Research & Development she should have already done.

The defeatist sales rep chimes in; "they might fall out"...

I reply I WILL SUPER GLUE THEM IN THEN.

She is aghast, "that will negate their warranty".

Fed up with this losertarded BS, I say:

"WE CAN TRY; CAN'T WE? I will not sue you for TRYING."

Relenting finally, to save face, the optometrist says he'll have to send them out and directs the sales rep that I sign a legal waiver of NO REFUND if the "Try" doesn't work.

I'll know in a week if this "Try" works since the Chinese manufacturer no longer offers clear thin lenses.

In the meantime, I found an RX ADAPTER with plenty of space for prescription lenses that protrudes out from the frame; that low-cost item has arrived. Just need to test fit in the Spy glasses. If that "try" works, then YES, I DAMN WELL CAN HAVE PRESCRIPTION LENSES in my Spy glasses. 

None of these things are even in the mind's eye of narrow, myopic (pun intended) optometrists who this is supposed to be their Blake liveliehood.

Amerika is BULLSHIT. The entire kountry has been poisoned by Star Wars Yoda feces "don't try, do".

NO, FUCKWAD, YOU TRY.

That's how human progress is made---would the Wright Brothers have succeeded with the Heavier-Than-Air plane had they had such a lazy attitude?

Sometimes we need to TRY and FIND OUT; if we don't get to our goal we are farther along than smugly sitting on your ass hoping for an easy slam-dunk.

Foreign Language to the current nihilist-hedonist WOKETARDED generation:

"If you 1st don't succeed, TRY, TRY AGAIN".

Some WW2 Greatest Generation advice from my parents; thank-you, mom & dad!

This "Age of Despair" Generation doesn't want to struggle DOING ANYTHING. This is why to save it, we need 2x years of National Service in a functional corps of choice to re-learn how to get things done KINETICALLY—not fake yodalawyerism BS that let election thieves/hoaxers Hoe Xiden waltz right into the White House..

If we don't start nation-building and soon, you can kiss Amerika goodbye.

John 3:16

Semper Airborne!

James Bond is REAL.

 

Comments